Fairline Carrera 24
Circa 1986 Fairline Carrera four berth with twin Volvo Penta AQ151 petrol engines. The Fairline Carrera 24 is a superb sports cruiser offering excellent seakeeping with a deep V hull offering a more solid and stable ride when at speed on the sea, also a popular boat on our river system. Fairline is a very desirable and renown boat builder over many years. Having 4 berths in 2 cabins is a boat that we highly recommend a viewing .
* BSS 10-05-2023
* Sea toilet with holding tank and diverter valve
* Hot water heated via calorifier
* Arch is hinged
* Boat was out the water early 2022 re antifouled, stern drive oil replaced and anodes, boat hull polished whist out the water
* 12v Fridge
* Engines serviced by owner and cam belts replaced.
* water pump replaced on starboard engine